Royalview PTA is a dedicated group of parents, teachers, faculty, and families working as a team to support student's needs in their education. Thank you to the many volunteers who help unconditionally and are present in these students lives. Learn more by looking around the site and always feel free to contact us at RoyalviewPTA@gmail.com.
PTA MEETINGS - 1st Thursdays of the month
12 - School Supply Kit orders due
8 - KG Parent Meeting (6:00pm)
10 - Bus Safety Presentation (9:30am)
- Class Lists Opened on PowerSchool (4pm)
14 - Stop & Drop
- 4:30-5:30 - Grades 1 & 2
- 5:00-6:00 - Grades 4, 5
- 5:30-6:30 - Grade 3, meet in Large Gym first at 5:30 to learn about the
3rd Grade Guarantee
16 - 1st Day of School (1st-5th grades)
- KG Appointments with Teachers
17 - KG Appointments with Teachers
20 - 1st Day of School (Kindergarten) - Group 1
21 - 1st Day of School (Kindergarten) - Group 2
22 - Kindergarten 1st day with full class
24 - Summer Reading Bingo Reward (in school)
VOLUNTEER Sign Ups!
Watch here for future volunteer opportunities.
• Download our PTA Packet 2017.pdf and learn about Royalview PTA, volunteer opportunities, and more.
• Individual: $6; Family: $10
• Sign up ANYTIME! Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Friends, Neighbors. Membership is available all year long.
• Each membership receives a CP's Ice Cream Token
2017-2018 Member Benefits
Our membership raffles are over for this year but check out what we raffled away!
Early Bird Membership Raffle
- $50 gift card
- 4 tickets to Cleveland Aquarium
Grand Prize Contest
- Family Zoo membership
- Science Center membership
- Parents Night out Basket
- Family Fun Night Basket
• Room Parent Raffle
• Carnival Ticket Incentives - early purchase plus discounted tickets
• National & Ohio PTA benefits - see ohiopta.org or pta.org for a list!
THANK YOU CORPORATE SPONSORS!
Thank you to the following business sponsors who are supporting our efforts to raise t-shirts for our upcoming Roadrunner Dash Fun Run!