Royalview PTA is a dedicated group of parents, teachers, faculty, and families working as a team to support student's needs in their education. Thank you to the many volunteers who help unconditionally and are present in these students lives. Learn more by looking around the site and always feel free to contact us at RoyalviewPTA@gmail.com.
Our PTA meetings are held on the 1st Thursday of the month @ 6:30pm.
1 - ROCKS Assembly
4 - NO SCHOOL - LABOR DAY
6 - 1st Band Lesson at North (5th grade)
7 - PTA Meeting at 6:30
8 - PTA Early Bird Membership Contest Deadline
11 - Honor Our Local Heroes Day
13 - Fun Run Pep Rally & Pledge Books come home
22 - Roadrunner Dash Fun Run
22- PTA Membership Contest #2 Deadline
25 - Roadrunner Dash Fun Run (rain date)
26-27 - Marco's Pizza Fundraiser
29 - Room Parent Request Form Due
29 - Pre-pay Popcorn Form Due
• PTA Packet 2017/18: They are on their way. Delivered to teachers on 8/28
• Individual: $6; Family: $10
• Sign up ANYTIME! Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Friends, Neighbors. Membership is available all year long.
• Early Bird Contest (due 9/8):
- $50 gift card
- 4 tickets to Cleveland Aquarium
• Grand Prize Contest (due 9/22)
- Family Zoo membership
- Science Center membership
- Parents Night out Basket
- Family Fun Night Basket
• CP's Ice Cream Token
• Room Parent Raffle
• Carnival Ticket Incentives - early purchase plus discounted tickets
• National & Ohio PTA benefits - see ohiopta.org or pta.org for a list!
Look for our digital PTA Newsletter to be sent out with The Royal View school newsletter.
School Messenger - sign up to receive electronic messages from the district and school.
Here are different ways to help the school, just click on the links to learn more.
• Amazon Smile Program - .5% is earned from your purchase off of Amazon.
• Giant Eagle "Apples for the Students" - School ID #2742. Earn funds for the school when you sign up and register your Giant Eagle card.
• Heinen's - Heinen's will donate up to 1% of what you spend from September to April to a local school of your choice.
• Red Robin "Burgers for Better Schools"- Red Robin will donate 1% of what you spend to your chosen school.
• OfficeMax "Give Back to Schools" - School ID #70081053. Make a purchase of qualifying school supplies, provide your school ID at checkout and your designated school will receive 5% back in credits for FREE supplies!
• Box Tops - bag into groups of 50 and turn into teacher. The school gets money for each box top turned in.
THANK YOU CORPORATE SPONSORS!
Thank you to the following business sponsors who are supporting our efforts to raise t-shirts for our upcoming Roadrunner Dash Fun Run!
Vance Eye Care - Willoughby